Please use the form below to register for a wholesale and/or consignment account on our website. This account will allow you to login, view whole/consignemnt products and pricing and submit an online order to Tangled Up In Hue.
Before you are allowed to show at the 2019 Artist Market, you are required to fill out and send us a WI Artist Vendor form. Please email, mail or give directly to Tangled Up In Hue before or on the date of your first exhibit. You may download the Vendor Form here or in the email confirmation you will receive.
The purpose of this event is to celebrate and promote our local creative community by offering local artists an opportunity to showcase and display original, handmade art and crafts.
Event Location: Phoenix Park in downtown Eau Claire, WI
Event Hours: 7:30 am - 1 pm
- Set up begins at 6 am and must be completed by 7:30 am (vendors arriving after 7:30 am will be denied set up). The Artist Market is scheduled to run concurrently with the downtown Farmer's Market.
- Tear down begins at 1 pm and must be completed no later than 2 pm.
- Event Operators reserve the right to allow or deny set-up to vendors.
1. Unloading / Parking:
- Vendors should use Riverfront Terrace to unload product but must move vehicles immediately following unloading (these space are reserved for event patrons).
- You are not able to pull right up to your space, so please bring a cart to help you transport your items to your booth.
- Parking is available in the lot across from the Livery or the parking ramp on Wisconsin Street.
- No vendors are allowed to use the Phoenix Park Pavillion to unload product.
- Vendors should be mindful of other artists when loading and unloading product.
- All applicants must reside within a 60 mile radius of Eau Claire.
- Number of artists selected will be limited to space available-approximately 22 spaces.
- All applications will be reviewed by event operators who reserve the right to make all final decisions regarding allowable products.
- All work must be done by the exhibitor and must be handmade and original in design.
- Commercially purchased items are not allowed. Failure to follow this rule is cause for dismissal from the market.
- Food vendors are not allowed at this event.
3. Photo Submission:
- Each "new" artist application must be accompanied by digital images of original work.
- If accepted to the Artist Market, any photos submitted may be used for promotional purposes.
- Returning artists must submit digital images for promotion.
4. Booth Rental:
- Vendor spaces are 10’ x 10’ in size. Only one space per vendor.
- No electricity is available to vendors.
- Vendors may share a booth space. Both artists must submit only one application including photos of boths artists work.
- Vendors must provide their own set-up including tent, tables, displays, weights etc. Tangled Up In Hue does not lease or rent tent equipment.
- Tents are required unless otherwise approved by event operators.
- Tent stakes are forbidden by the City of Eau Claire Parks Department. No vendors are allowed to stake down their tent.
- Tent weights are required as this location experiences strong wind gusts. Come prepared. Please note that you are responsible to use your own discretion in these conditions to remove product/displays.
- Vendors are responsible to remove any garbage from their vending area before leaving the park.
- All vendors are required to collect 5.5% sales tax on all items sold. Contact local government agencies for questions regarding tax reporting and collection.
- Neither the City of Eau Claire nor Tangled Up in Hue LLC is responsible for loss or damage to artwork or display material.
5. Payment / Fee Structure:
- Vendor fee is $40 per event date. No refunds will be given for cancellations.
- Early Bird Rates are available for only $30 per event date. Sign up no later than April 1st to receive this rate.
- Full Payment for all registered dates must be made via paypal and is due at the time of registration.
- If payment is not received at this time, you are not yet registered and your space will not be reserved.
6. Cancellations / Transfers / No-Shows
- No refunds will be given to vendors choosing to cancel a scheduled event date.
- If you wish to cancel one of your dates, it may be transferred to another date for a $10 fee, however notification of cancellation must be submitted to us 24 hours before the date you wish to cancel.
- In order to "transfer" a date, vendors must choose and pay for the "new" date at the time of cancellation.
- Transfers will only be allowed if space is still available on "new" date.
- If a vendor fails to notify event operators of a cancellation and does not appear at a scheduled event date, it will be considered a "No-Show" and the vendor will forfeit their payment for that event date.
- Any vendors who have 2 or more "No-Shows" in one season may be denied acceptance into future Artist Markets.
- This event is rain or shine. Please prepare for any and all weather conditions.
- Vendors may tear down and leave early in any inclement weather per their discretion.
- We will only cancel the Artist Market for weather conditions if wind speed is predicted to be over 15 mph. You will be alerted by email regarding cancellations due to weather.
- No refunds will be given for cancellations due to weather.